Monday 18 November 2013

My everday 5 minuite make-up

Hello everyone today I'm going to be talking about the make up products that I use every day. Everything that I use is from the drugstore as I am poor and have a mild addiction to internet clothes shopping. Despite this I think the drugstore is rather good. In the morning before work or college I take about 5 minutes to do my make up as I am often in a rush , this going I hardly wear any make up I never really have and probably never will. I my fringe covers my eyebrows meaning I don't really make any effort , which I probably should but I am feeling particularly lazy at this moment in time.  Enough rambling from me lets get on with it ! Also I apologize for the condition of my make up , nothing was cleaned for this post , this is the real deal.



 Lets talk about the base of my face first of all. I have insanely dry skin meaning I need a really strong moisturizer , I wake up my face feeling dry and uncomfortable and I need a really quick fix.  The Aveeno Moisturizing cream is perfect for this and perfect for me , if you want a light nice smelling product then this is not for you  , this cream is thick and hydrating and as a result nourishes my skin back to health but  if you have oily skin I would stay clear of this  .I also have sensitive skin meaning I cant have too many perfumed products and that's why I also love it. I also use the Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer , I personally don't think this is anything special but its not too expensive and when I stopped using it I did notice a different in the lasting of my make up and that's why I continue to buy it. 


I use the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation , I have brought bottle after bottle of this and for me its the best drugstore foundation I have found for me. Once I find something I know works I stick to it , this offers light coverage which actually isn't quite enough for me as I do suffer from Acne scaring and have spot prone skin. This foundation gives a very natural finish and for me that's what I need and want , it also smells amazing. For my concealer I am currently using the Maybeline Dream Lumi Touch which also works as a highlighter , I really love this product and its applicator but for me I need the coverage of the Collection Lasting perfection , as well as this Its nearly as expensive as my foundation.  To set my foundation and concealer I use the N07 Pressed Powder , this product I don't have too much of an opinion on , my mum brought me this spontaneously when I ran out of my Rimmel Stay Matte powder , If I am honest I think its over priced , it dose not do the Job any better than Rimmel but they charge much more the price but overall it does the Job well. 

 For my every day blush I use a dusty pink color that creates a very pretty natural flush. I use Natural Collections Pink Cloud , this product cost 1.99 and has amazing pigmentation , you hardly need any product to build up an effective color. This is my third Pink Cloud and I will continue to repurchase it as it does exactly what I want in a blush and it helps you keep to a really low budget.



As I mostly go for the very simple natural look I use a tinted Lip Balm. As well as having dry skin I have very dry lips and sometimes I feel most lipsticks dry them out even more. I mostly use this Maybeline Babylip in pink punch. I love the Babylip's they nourish whilst giving a natural every day color. Pink Punch smells amazing and gives off a very simple light pink glow to your lips which I love for my every day use. If I haven't been wearing that color I have been sporting the bold red lip as it is winter and red is such a Christmas color. 

I apologize how dirty my brushes are but my powder broke and drenched them in product. For my foundation I use the Real Techniques expert Face brush. I adore this brush , its ridiculously soft as well that it  apply s foundation smoothly and evenly and I want to get more of the Real Techniques brushes , however if I am in a particular rush I do use my hands.  For Powder I just use a big fluffy brush from 17 in boots , its reasonably soft and was very reasonably priced. And finally for blush I just use a basic Elf Blush Brush from my travel set which is very useful for fitting in my make up bag.


For Mascara I use Maybeline's the Falsies Flared , this is my favorite mascara I have found in the drugstore. It has a curved wand which for makes it allot easier when creating volume in my lashes , it makes my lashes look long and create the effect that I am wearing false eye lashes. I use Collection Work The Color Eye shadow Pencil in vanilla sky which is a beautiful light shimmery champagne to highlight the inner comer of my eye to create the illusion of me looking more awake and making my eyes bigger ,  also I lput it lightly across my lid for a natural shimmer , this product really helps me save time in the morning. Finally I use just a normal eyelash curler from Superdrug , cheap but does the Job. 

Thank You for Reading today's post
I would love to Know what products you like to use every day ? 
Maddy xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your post! Reaaly great blog!
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know)
    Maggi
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete