Sunday 10 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Hello everyone , once again I have been rubbish about posting on my blog and I do apologize  with all my heart It isn't acceptable but I have been super busy recently. I thought what is a good way of coming back on my blog then a good old Tag about cosy winter fun ,my favorite time of year is Autumn or fall as some call it and the build up to Christmas. Anyone who knows me I have been excited about Christmas since about September and Im so happy now all the Christmas adverts are on the TV it makes me feel really festive.  Anyways less of the rambling more of topic , today I am doing the sweater weather tag , this has been going around on you tube but as I don't have a you tube I thought why not put it on my blog ! Lets get on with the questions.



1. Favorite candle scent?
I'm not actually aloud to have candles in my room as my mum thinks I will burn the house down or burn my self. But that dost stop me going into Yankee candle and having a good browse , I would have to say my favorite scents are a strong cinnamon flavor which I just love around the Christmas time , or a Gingerbread flavor , last year I got the body shop gingerbread man body butter and it smelt divine.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I think you can guess by the picture , hot chocolate all the way. I cant stand coffee or tea the smell of them both repulse me. In the winter my mum makes the best hot chocolates with whipped cream , marshmallows and a flake , its so yummy.
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
A most recent memory that comes to  mind is probably when I went to London with Rangers around this time last year to see the mayors parade , It made feel really festive going around the shops in oxford street with all the Christmas lights up. A highlight for me was definitively the Disney store in all its prime , that for me is a real Christmas treat , there decorations where fabulous and I am a Disney addict.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
I am loving my white vanilla musk body spray from the body shop that I got for my birthday ,I also have the matching body butter , I love vanilla cents they remind of baking and cupcakes. I love sweet smells the best in the winter and to the lead up to Christmas.


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Well we don't celebrate thanksgiving in the united kingdom but from watching friends I get an idea of what sort of food they eat and I must say I love stuffing , I don't no if they eat that but with a roast dinner stuffing is probably my favorite thing.
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Autumn is mostly really pretty with all the different colored leaves , it can start to get allot colder and I love to wrap up nice and warm in cosy jumpers. That's the nice side of autumn , but as I do live in Britain it can rain allot and be really windy , it honestly depends in England the weather is so unpredictable.
8. Most worn sweater?
This year I would have to say would be my rib knitted plum jumper , its ridiculously cosy and keeps me so warm and the best thing about it is that it cost eight pounds from Primark , such a bargain and its really good quality. Its loose which means you can put shirts under it and have the collar poking out but you can still layer up , it a great basic to have . Burgundy /plum is my favorite color for winter , I think think its such a flattering color and reminds me of Christmas.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I would say raspberry by Barry M , its a really lovely dark plum color ( a running theme here) , I just love this color for fall and I adore Barry M nail Paints. Another Nail polish that's new to my collection that I also love but its very similar is celebrity bash by Rimmel , a beautiful rich color. (apologies for my chipped nails)



10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
You would never catch me playing football ever , and if you do your probabily dreaming or it was for charity. Jumping in piles of leaves is really fun and satisfying , kicking through them when your walking down the street is exceptionally fun.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Despite not liking my legs in them that much definitively leggings , I love Jeans but I find them so uncomfortable. Leggings can be like walking around in your pajamas there so comfy , you can move around in them and I just feel much more warm in them. They are also mostly cheaper and I have quite a few pairs.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Probably neither ..
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Im not a fan of pumpkin so I can imagine to me I probably wouldn't be impressed.
14. Favorite fall TV show?
I watch the same TV shows all year round but my favorite of all time Glee has just started again and its such a fabulous season , maybe my favorite so far.


15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit ?
I Would have to say any Christmas song that pops up on the radio , I'm not fussy !!


          Thank you for reading and I TAG anyone who wants to do it xox.

 A quick hair update , yesterday I got a full fringe cut in and I thought I would briefly share this with you as I was so nervous about doing it.




Have a great day
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment